HipHopBlend.com does not encourage or promote piracy in any form. Music that is posted on this site is for promotional purposes only. It has been posted with the Artist/Record Label’s express or implied consent. The song streams and download links posted on this site are hosted by third-party file sharing websites such as Sharebeast, Audiomack, Batshare, etc.; and HipHopBlend.com has no affiliation with them whatsoever. If you own or represent any content on the site and you would like it taken down, please email us on are contact page and we will cooperate accordingly.
DMCA Compliance Policy:
It is the policy of HipHopBlend LLC to promptly process and investigate notices of alleged copyright infringement, and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512 (“DMCA”).
Contents of Notice:
The DMCA requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement must be in writing. The following must be included when submitting a copyright infringement claim:
(1) Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are involved, please provide a list of the works on that site.
(2) Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit HipHopBlend.com to locate that material.
(3) Provide your contact information – including an address, telephone number, and an e-mail address.
(4) Certify or include a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or the law.
(5) Certify that the information that you have provided to HipHopBlend.com is completely accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that he/she is authorized to enforce the copyrights that have allegedly have been infringed.
(6) Include a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Before the complainants allege an infringement, he/she should consult copyright materials to confirm that the use is, in fact, infringing. The United States Copyright Office provides basic information, online, at http://www.copyright.gov/circs/, which can assist one in determining whether an exception or defense, such as fair use, may apply to the use of your copyrighted work.